Cost efficient solution, suitable for all scientific and applied tasks, is easy to install, use and implement new workflows.
This web-based, secure, modular and expandable electronic laboratory notebook was designed to meet your company's needs.
The ActiveLN concept fits with how people work in practice. Organizations can use the electronic laboratory notebook to design, implement and run business rules and business processes. This approach lets companies respond quickly when requirements and conditions change. Business rules define or constrain some aspect of the business, assert business structure and control the business's behavior. Business rules help organizations develop more agile applications. Business processes help organizations better coordinate the process flows, deliver operational efficiency and enable to conduct business at a low cost.
Get your free 60-day Demo version.
To login for the first time, please use the built-in Administrator account:
The Demo version is fully functional and offers every feature of the product for you to test-drive. Build 157.
ActiveLN can handle experiments that produce large amounts of data. ActiveLN business activity monitoring and automation modules identify the most meaningful events across projects, spot trends, analyze their impact, and take subsequent action in real time, thereby providing researchers with vital information.
ActiveLN provides a lot of functionality, including document, web content and record management. ActiveLN document management and record management modules use an open standard API to communicate with diverse document management systems and repositories.
ActiveLN inspires users to work and think outside the box, supports collaboration and knowledge sharing among users, provides enterprise-wide instrument and software integration, easy access to projects, experiments and procedures performed in a laboratory.
ActiveLN supports algorithms for clustering, classification and batch-based collaborative filtering:
- Helps decide whether a new input matches a previously observed pattern
- Finds items that users might like
- Reveals patterns or makes the data set easier to comprehend
- Discovers hierarchy and order in a large or hard-to-understand data-set
- Group documents into groups of topically related documents
- Learns from existing categorized documents what documents of a specific category look like and assign unlabeled documents to the correct category
- Identify which individual items usually appear together
ActiveLN protects your intellectual property, preserves all your data securely, including notes, experiment results, images, documents. ActiveLN allows users to publish data to the group or collaborate with specific individuals by sharing selected data only.
Simplifies data searching and retrieval
- Ranked searching -- best results returned first
- Powerful query types: phrase queries, wildcard queries, proximity queries, range queries and more
- Fielded searching (e.g., title, author, contents)
- Date-range searching
- Sorting by any field
Works with scientific instrumentation, supports different data types and third party applications
- Integration logic
- Enterprise integration patterns
- Connectivity options like message service, file, ftp and web services
- Meets GLP and FDA Guidelines, including 21 CFR part 11 requirements - meets current regulatory and audit requirements by tracking every data change and requiring appropriate authentication to undertake any activity within the system.
- Web based client/server architecture allows secure data access from anywhere with one-time installation.
- Multi-platform browser support for Windows, Mac, and Linux based computers.
- Operating-system and database agnostic.
- Works with the industry-standards such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL.